

My sister Cari had her twins last Tuesday night. I haven't met them in person yet, so I had to steal these pictures from Cari, but they were too cute not to post. I'm so excited to have 2 more nieces! Her delivery went well and they were all able to go home from the hospital after a day and a half! Congrats Phil and Cari!!!
5 comments:
Look at all that hair! They are so precious. What a blessing that they were able to take them home so soon. I've known quite a few people who have had twins recently and they've all been in the NICU for close to a month! Congrats Auntie!
They are soooo darling! That is great they were able to go home so quick! Tell Phil and Cari Congrats for me! I will be seeing you soon for the Oceanside trip:)
Too Cute! I might just have to drive 5 miles and see them myself. That would really make you jealous huh!!
OH my gosh! I cannot believe how cute those babies are! I didn't know she was having twins-wow, she is so lucky! What cute names-and what a blessing that they are both here safe!
Dear Cherish,
Your friends would love to see a picture of how darling we're sure you look with your little pregnant belly. We are also wondering how you are doing/feeling?
Talk to you later.
With love,
your caring friends ;)
Post a Comment