Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm making our blog private...


I've decided to make our blog private too! I just did a google search after one of my friend's suggested to try it and was surprised to see how many times we came up just from ours and other's blogs. So that creeped me out a little and I want to feel like our whole lives aren't out there for the world to see. Also- if you have our name listed on your blog, will you change it to say either just our first names or just plain 'Morrells' instead of our names in front of it- just for privacy reasons. I sound paranoid, but I guess I am a little bit. If you'd like to be able to peek in our blog once in a while, just email me (ckc_19@hotmail .com) or leave a comment here so I can send you an invite. Thanks!

16 comments:

Lacey said...

Why am I not surprised that your are still up. I guess we could have another midnight chat on the phone! It's always nice to know that I'm not the only crazy person who goes to bed after midnight!

Jessica said...

miles51102@q.com

Kassi said...

kassi.leavitt@gmail.com

Sara Walker said...

westcoastwalkers@gmail.com

Stacy and Jared said...

jaredstacy2@msn.com

The Robinson's said...

I am excited to see you guys too! Oceanside should be a lot of fun. We are only going to be able to go Sat.- Wed.nang215@gmail.com

The Mayers said...

themayer4@gmail.com
I completely agree with your decision. I am paranoid as well.

Cyndi said...

cindylou36@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

tavij@hotmail.com

jennie said...

jennieforsyth@hotmail.com

The Spencers said...

vernspencer@yahoo.com

Nelson Family said...

totoleigh@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Cherish hey so I dropped off of the blogging world but I am back add me as a friend K

Taylors said...

camie_8@hotmail.com

mommaRx said...

katy.stirland@utah.edu

Anonymous said...

karijshelton@gmail.com