Friday, June 6, 2008

I've got that yucky feeling....

Well, Jaylee has started asking me every day now, "Do you still have that yucky feeling?". I guess that is how she interprets my morning sickness. And everyday the answer is "YES!". And then she lets out a little "ohhhhhhhh!", and I can't blame her for not being excited about having mommy not feel well. I've been soooo sick! We knew before I got pregnant that if we did have another kid, it would for sure be our last (because of my high risk pregnancies), but if I hadn't known that before, I would surely know it now for the mere fact that I know I could never go through this again. I got pretty sick with Jaylee, and so-so with Bretten and Kaysen, but this time, I have been sick beyond my imagination. I've actually been flat in bed for the last 2 weeks. I can't even go to the store to get groceries or out to do errands. Poor Jason's birthday and father's day are next week too and I have nothing!!! And if I keep feeling the way I have, I don't know how I'm going to get anything! I have to shower at totally random times...whenever I'm not feeling too dizzy...and I can hardly even get ready afterwards. My poor kids have been watching a lot of TV (go on and judge me..haha) because I can hardly get up, so my house is a complete mess too, so beware anybody that spontaneously decides to drop by a sick pregnant woman's home!!! The sad thing is we've been waiting sooo long for winter to be over with so we could enjoy the great summers that Vernal is suppose to have and now this is how I'm spending it- so far- I really hope it won't be this bad all summer long! On top of that though, I get sick just looking at food or from the slightest smells or thinking of food and smells. A week or so ago a kitty litter commercial came on and I immediately ran for the toilet! Anyways, that should explain my lack of posting and anything exciting going on. Jason is finally starting to show some sympathy for me because he knows I'm not the type of person that can just let the house be this messy and just lay down all day long, but that has been life lately! I don't think it can get any worse than this, so I'm just hoping it starts to get a little better really soon!!!
On another note, I originally thought for sure I was having another boy, but I started to have second thoughts when I realized how sick I was and thought for sure this has to be a girl or I couldn't be this sick (I know that is a supposed myth too, but I believe it!). So I looked at that chinese birth calendar thing (haha I know I'm funny) and anyways, I must have looked at it wrong the first time because now it says I'm having a girl. I really do believe this thing because it has been right with all my other kids. Try it out:
Chinese Birth Calendar
I guess only time will tell!

8 comments:

Lacey said...

I'm sorry! The price we pay for these sweet little miracles in our lives. If you need me to pick something up for Jason I would love to and I'll even wrap and mail it for you. Just let me know! Love Ya

Tavi Jones said...

I know exactly what you are going through. It sucks!! I was in your shoes not to long ago. I hope it doesn't last to long. Congrats on the baby. Tavi

Sarah Jimenez said...

I am sorry that you have been feeling so icky. I hope that you get feeling better soon. I can't imagine feeling that way and trying to take care of a home and 3 other kids and a husband! You are amazing! I really hope things turn up for you.

Brenny said...

Congratulations! You have probably announced the pregnancy before and I just missed it, but I'm excited for you. Sorry about feeling yucky -- having mom sick is no fun! And I'm sure being the mom and being sick is even less fun. I hope you feel better soon!

And I was totally going to guess 'girl'. I guess we'll see.

mommaRx said...

Oh- I am so sorry that you feel so crummy. I didn't have too much sickness with Ava, but what I had made me feel a lot of sympathy for people who get super sick. I hope that it goes away soon (and it probably will). I wish I lived in Vernal and I would come clean for you and buy Jason some gifts for you, but since I don't I guess I will just say a little prayer for you :)

Clarissa said...

No fun! I hate morning sickness. It sounds like your's is really bad! That Chinese Calendar says that Cambrie and Calina are both boys...lol, but it's kind of fun!

Taylors said...

Cherish,
I'm sorry you are so sick... I know how it is. And yes I am much more sick with my girls than I was with Zack. It's ok to let them watch tv when you are sick... it's all you can do. That's what I did and Zack's first word was Dora!!!! Siblings are better to have then one fun summer I think... they won't remember this summer forever, but they will get a new baby. I wish I were closer so I could come clean your house or take your kids so you could sleep. Keep us posted on the pregnancy :)

Sara Walker said...

That stinks! I laughed about the Kitty Litter commercial ;)
I hope it passes soon! When is your due date again? Sara