Chillin' in the shade!
This is our neighbor's cat, but it likes to hang with the 'cool cats'!
Gotta stay hydrated!!!
Fun on the teeter-totter!
Kaysen playing in the dirt (notice some of our hard work, the block wall, in the background)
Jason's hard work on the side yard!
Well, we've been a little behind on the blogging lately, but for good reason. It seems that we haven't had anything too exciting going on, but that doesn't mean we haven't been really busy! We have been trying to get some yard work going! Yeah! We put up some block walls to plant flowers in and also made a mini retaining wall all along our side yard to keep our dirt from eroding out into the field next to us. We still have quite a ways to go, but I thought I would post some pictures. It has been great weather and the kids have enjoyed playing outside while Jason and I work.
6 comments:
Lookin good Cherish! This time of year is the best for yard work. It's so nice to finally be able to get out of the house- especially for you guys in forever cold Vernal! Your yard is looking good though, looks like tons of fun for your kiddies! ** I love Jaylee's outfit- too cute!
It's great to see your kids having so much fun outside and not having to be all bundled up.
Congrats on the new baby! Love all the photos, especially of Bretten with the sword and sleeping under the rug. Bet he keeps you plenty busy, along with the other two.
The yard is looking good. I kind of like to do yard work like that when you can really see progress. It makes it all worth it. Much better than just pulling weeds and then they are all back the next week!
Congrats on the new baby!! How exciting! Your yard looks great- how fun for the kids to get out and play!
Hey Cherish! Congratulations on numero FOUR! That is awesome! You are such a great mom, you should have at least six or seven, or eight! I am so happy for you!!
Post a Comment