Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bretten is an original He-Man!!!


One of Bretten's favorite swords!


Another good back-up sword!


Look close, it's there!


What a fashion statement!


Putting it back in it's sacred place!


Stay Back, I've got a foam sword and I'm not afraid to use it!!!

So Bretten is starting his own fashion trend! He has always loved his swords and keeps them pretty close by, but lately they have been staying really close! One day I saw him carrying his sword in the back of his shirt and I just laughed because it was quite a creative sword holder, but lately it has become an every day occurence. Bretten came up with this idea all by himself too, so that is what makes it even funnier. Anyways, he's been doing it everyday for about a month now, so I finally am remembering to post some pictures of it.

3 comments:

Jess said...

I guess I know what to get Bretten on his next birthday!

The Spencers said...

How funny! There's this kid that would ride around our neighborhood on one of those razor scooters and always have a sword like that in his shirt. The funny thing is that he was like ten years old and he would ride around our little cirle talking to himself, over and over and over!

Lacey said...

That kid kills me. What a great place to put a sword!