Jaylee enjoying the activities at the park.
Bretten jumping in the inflatable bouncer!
Grandpa Lee trying to keep Kaysen happy and shaded. Kaysen was not a very happy little guy during the parade.
Grandma Dixie trying to give Jason and Kaysen some shade!
Jaylee waiting for some candy!!!
Bretten finally got some candy after I ran out on the street with him and scrambled to get him some. When you are going up against 12 year old boys, sometimes you just gotta have 'Mom's' help!!!
And, a 4th of July classic...the FISH POND! The kids loved it!
Kaysen swinging at Grandma and Grandpa Morrell's house!
A rare photo with me in it- it seems I'm always taking them! So although it's not the best picture, it's proof I was there! :)
Jason helping Jaylee get her sparkler lit. She would always get scared after a few seconds and throw it. It was pretty entertaining to watch!
Enjoying Jason's firework display!
The boys helping Dad get the fireworks lit. Bretten loved being "Dad's little helper". I was trying to keep Kaysen with me, but he just wanted to run out and get the fireworks (unless they were loud ones, then he held onto me for dear life and cried).
2 comments:
There are a lot of things we thought was so cool when we were kids and now they make me crazy!
I remember when you bought that dress for Jaylee at Gymbo. I was there!
So I think that I saw you at the parade, we were across the street by Bajio. We were visiting my husband's brother and his family. Those fire trucks were so loud, I agree.
Post a Comment