**Warning** Overload of pictures below. I'm so bad at just choosing a few, so I posted way too many...so just enjoy!
I also have to add that I took my 'bad' camera just in case something should happen to it and I'm sad I did because the pictures aren't the greatest. It has like a 10 second delay between the time you push the button to take the photo and the time it actually takes the photo and they aren't as great a quality, but oh well! :)
SEA WORLD!
This was one of our favorite shows at Sea World!
Grandpa, Jaylee, and Bretten checking out the cool aquariums!
Jaylee, Cambrie, and Bretten posing for a picture.
Bretten, Kaysen, Jaylee, and Cambrie watching the manatee.
Jaylee, Cambrie, and Bretten loved watching this ride come down and it gave off a huge splash. They got their umbrellas out so they didn't get too wet...yeah right!
Jason and the kids waiting for the dolphin show at Sea World!
The cute little dolphins!
More of the dolphins! They were so cool and the show was quite funny!
Jaylee and Bretten watching the penguins.
Shamu!!!
SAN DIEGO ZOO:
Jaylee watching the flamingos at San Diego Zoo!
Jason and the little monkey enjoying the cool bus tour at the zoo!
Jaylee watching the polar bear!
Bretten and Kaysen hanging out in the shade!
Jaylee and Bretten stopping for a picture in front of the zebras.
DISNEYLAND:
Jaylee & Bretten telling me about the cool rides!
The Parade of Dreams! The kids loved this! Especially Jaylee, since she believes that Disneyland is where all of the Princesses and other characters in the Disney movies really live!
Jaylee enjoying the parade!
Bretten and his cool pirate hat he picked out after the Pirates of the Carribean ride. We got it embroidered to say Captain Bretten! He loved it!
Lovin' Toon Town!
Posing for pictures!
Pretending to be in jail....real convincing huh?!
This was Kaysen's favorite part of Disneyland...the play yard areas!
Jaylee, Bretten, and a cute little chipmunk!
California Adventure Land!
Jason was a good sport and took the kids on most of the rides since I'm pregnant and also since Kaysen was too little to ride most of them and needed someone to stay with him.
On another ride!
Kaysen and me on the train ride!
Jaylee & Bretten at Tarzan's tree house!
Jason and the little rascal on a relaxing boat ride!
One of Bretten's favorite things about Disneyland was this cool praying mantis my brother Danny caught for him at a nature trail/play place in California Adventure Land.
Hanging out while the kids play. On our second day at Disneyland, my Mom, Dad, brother Danny, and brother Andy and his family went too, so it was fun to spend a day with them.
Jaylee and Bretten enjoying some of their last moments at Disneyland...the most magical place on earth for kids and the most expensive, crowded, and hot places on earth for parents!!!
The OCEAN:
Jaylee building castles in the sand. She LOVED the ocean and the sand. Bretten and Kaysen on the other hand, didn't take to it as well!
More playing in the sand!
We all burried Jaylee in the sand.
She quite enjoyed it until Kaysen started to throw dirt in her face! Then Jason tried to keep him back, but that made it even more fun for him to try and do it! He's a little rascal!
Kaysen trying to figure all of this stuff out...sticky grainy dirt!!! WOW- neat stuff!
Jason and Jaylee jumping the waves!
More playing in the ocean!
Once again, a rare photo with me in it. And yes, I know I'm white because my legs hadn't seen the sun in over a year and guess what?? They got fried! I even put sunblock on like crazy, and still got burnt. And now they are white again! That's okay though! I'm so over trying to get skin cancer!
Jaylee, Cambrie, and Bretten making forts in the sand at our hot dog roast!
A random picture from the family dinner. We had a hot dog roast/potluck dinner down at the beach one night with all 47 of us, plus some local relatives that came to visit too. It was a lot of fun!
Another picture from the family dinner!
Most nights, we went for walks down on the pier and watched all the people real in fish. My brothers and some other family went fishing one night too. We saw some really cool fish. People were catching sting rays and sharks too! Good thing I didn't see that the first few days because I was kinda scared to go swimming in the ocean after that, even thought I was assured it was safe. We got to see them real this shark in! Moments later there were all the people surrounding the guy who caught it and offering money. I think they sold this one for $100.00!
My little sister Sunny posing with 2 sharks we saw sitting on the pier.
The Resort we stayed at:

The Resort! Wow is all I can say! I still can't believe we stayed at such a nice place. All of the rooms had a washer/dryer, kitchen, living area and balconies with great views! The ocean was right in front of us and I loved the pier!

The rooms!

View from the beach!
10 comments:
What a fun trip! You guys sure packed in the fun. Your pictures of the ocean made me miss it. I'm glad your sunburn didn't last too long. How will real life ever be the same after everything you guys got to do? :)
Looks like fun! That is definitely a vacation worth remembering. I made the mistake of letting Tyler and Brooke look at the pics with me. They really want to go to Disneyland and the beach now.
Looks like you had a lovely time! You deserve it after months of being house bound! Hope you are doing well! Do you have any plans to be up this way any time? I'd love to get together!
have a good day!
-jennie
I wish that we could have hung out more!!! The rooms and the location really were amazing. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun while you were down there:)
What a fun trip! You deserved it! I bet your kids were just in heaven. I loved all the pictures. I miss the beach so much. I love Jaylee's swimsuit. I just took Rylee to the water park today and I commented a little girl that was wearing the same one! It was kind of trippy to get on here an hour later and see it again. The time share you guys stayed in looks amazing- how fun!
That looks like a great time! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time and you got to spend it with your family. I hope you are all recovered from your trip now, it takes a while, well in my case it does anyway. Vacations are fun but also very exausting! I saw a missed call from you on my phone, sorry I never called you back, I will try to call ya this week and see how you're doing. Oh, and you guys should definately go to Alaska and visit your brother-in-law. I will give you lots of good tips and ideas.
Oh! I'm so glad that you had a good time. This resort is literally 2 miles from our house, I'm so sorry we missed seeing you! I was at girl's camp that week. :( What a fun time. Thanks for sharing! Hopefully next time you are in my backyard we can see each other! (I know it's hard though when you are on vacation...)
Sara
What fun! I miss the beach. I need the beach! It's makes everything so much better. I love all the pictures from your trip. Nice place. I hope you're starting to feel better. Dumb Dentist!
You have to post tons of pictures for a fun vacation like that! I bet you had so much fun taking your kids to sea world and dland! I love it so much. It really is the happiest place on earth! SOO jealous of your fun vaca!
LIZ
Hey, I'm trying to find your phone number...will you email it to me at gilbergfamily@hotmail.com Daniel just got a call from wyoming and we cant decide what we want to do. So I was just going to ask you some questions. anyways... we have to decide soon because we are supposed to be leaving to va on monday.ahahha. e mail me if you can.
Post a Comment