Friday, August 15, 2008

The Olympics!!!

I've been loving these Summer Olympics!!! The USA has some amazing athletes this year. My favorites have been gymnastics (of course), beach volleyball, and also some of the swimming. I can't wait for ice skating to come!!! If you haven't been watching, here are some pictures to get you in the mood!


What a win!!!


Ohhh pooor Frenchies! That's what you get for talking smack about the US!!!


Todd Rogers and Phil Dalhausser! I don't usually think bald guys are hot, but Phil, you make my heart skip a beat!


Kobe & Lebron showin' their love!!!


That's right Yao! Go cry in your little corner. That's what you get for going up against the best!!!


President Bush 'supporting' the Girl's Beach Volleyball! Go Bush!!!


Phelps! What a guy!!!


Gotta love those gymnastics!


I know it's scary Alex, but you're almost done!

2 comments:

Torrie Young said...

Those are some great Olympic pics. Phelps looks like a sea creature in the water. Maybe that's why he is able to swim so well.
I can't believe you even have time to blog having four little kiddos. That is awesome to have such a great record. Way to go Super Mom!!

Jessica said...

Aaron and I were talking last night about how we are going through olympic withdrawls. What a fun couple of weeks!!!