Jaylee was so excited about losing her first tooth! She loved this tooth fairy book and pillow set that I had for her!
You can kind of see the permanent tooth that was growing in behind the baby tooth she lost! Kinda cool...haha!

Only the Tooth Fairy has cool coins like these! Jaylee got 3 gold dollar coins for losing her first tooth!!!
Jaylee had both of her permanent front bottom teeth already growing in behind her front baby teeth. I was quite concerned at first, mainly because it looks a little freaky, but after some reserach I found out that this happens to quite a few kids. I was also told that if she didn't lose the baby teeth in front of them within the next month, to make an appointment to have them pulled, so I was quite relieved to find that they were both loose. She finally lost one of them and the other should be coming out any day now. It is getting super loose!
Jaylee has been pretty excited about losing these teeth and asks me to feel all of her teeth to check for other loose teeth. She always comes and tells me that she thinks some more are loose, but they aren't! She's just getting a little excited since the tooth fairy brought her 3 gold dollar coins!!!
Luckily, I was prepared because a few month ago while I was shopping at this cute store called Funfinity, with my Mom, I found this really cute book called "The Tooth Fairy Rules" and I started thinking about when I lost my first tooth, which was on my first day of kindergarten, so with Jaylee starting kindergarten very soon, I figured we'd be needing something like that soon. It came with a little pillow with a built in box in the middle of it to put your lost tooth in. It also has a record book that attaches to the pillow so that you can keep track of the dates and memories of when you lost each tooth and also has a cute little story book with it. Anyways, pretty soon Jaylee will have 2 missing teeth on the bottom! It's funny how little things like that are exciting to a parent. :)
2 comments:
What a cute tooth fairy book. Jaylee loosing both of her front teeth reminds me that I need to check and see if Brooke has any loose ones yet. Congrats on another baby boy, I am happy for you. What does Jaylee think about another brother?
How cute! -My sister's teeth were like that, it was freaky, but normal.
Post a Comment