Thursday, January 3, 2008

We must be getting old....



Earlier that night! Getting Kaysen ready for bed.





What a bunch of party poopers!



Okay, I hate taking self portraits, but I was the only one awake! Go Figure!

Happy 2008 to everyone!!! We must be getting old because we had a pretty uneventful New Year's Eve! My friend Lacey invited us up to a New Year's Eve Party, but we weren't able to go because Jason had to work and also the weather. I took some pictures of what was going on at our house at 12:00 AM January 1'st 2008! Pretty Exciting huh???

2 comments:

The Mayers said...

That looks like my house on New Years. But, neither Aaron or I stayed up for the new year. We had our count down for the kids at 9 and were asleep by 11. Oh well, we will have plenty of time to stay up after the kids don't want to hang out anymore.

Lacey said...

I wish you would have been at my house, but maybe next year!!