Bretten is in his 2'nd year of pre-school. I think he would have totally been ready for kindergarten this year, but he'll just have to wait! He is going to a different pre-school than last year. His new pre-school is run by one of our neighbors (she is in our ward primary presidency) and she does it 3 days a week for $35 month (You can't beat that...last year we paid $85 for 2 days a week!!). It is nice because we can just walk to school in the morning. Bretten is loving it!
Walking Bretten to pre-school in the morning.
Bretten with his COOL new backpack! He was so excited to finally be able to wear it!
Bretten, excited for his first day of pre-school!
Jaylee- Outside the first grade classrooms where she hangs her backpack up.
Jaylee all ready to go on her first day of 1'st Grade!!!
1 comment:
I bet you get lonely with 2 of them gone, even if Bretten is only gone part of the day! I bet Kaysen really misses him!
Post a Comment