Monday, August 17, 2009

Don't Mess with Me!!!

Kaysen is ALL BOY! He cracks us up!



Being 2 is a tough job, but somebody has to do it!



Do Ya Wanna See My Tommy Gun???



Are you feelin' lucky???

:)

6 comments:

Kristin said...

So cute! I love it! Love your idea of using green apples in the big jar! Cute, Cute!

Richins Family said...

He is so cute! His poor pants look like they can't hold too much more!

The Spencers said...

He's a cutie! I love your little captions that you add to the pictures. So funny! I totally need to be a better friend and call you. soon...

chelsea mckell said...

Makes me want a little boy so bad!

yo mamma said...

Cherish!!! It's been TOO long! This is Heidi-ho here. I got your blog address from Kristin & I am so glad that I finally have a way to see your adorable kiddos. I just started a blog of my own not too long ago. It's http://babyjaiders.blogspot.com/
if you ever wanna check it out. Love you girl- keep in touch.

coupongeek said...

Your pics are so cute! I just wanted to let you know that you were the winner of the coupon binder organizing packet that I had on my blog. Please send me your mailing address to coupongeek at live dot com

Thanks and Congrats!
Jaycie
www.coupongeek.net