Jaylee and Kaysen watching their new pet!
Jaylee, (friend) Kaden, and Bretten with the pet toad!
Bretten with the toad. He's the only one who dared to hold it and it kept escaping out of the bucket and all the kids would scream until he would come catch it for them. Too funny!
**Our old Bishop owns the land right next to our house and they put up a small goat cage right next to our house. We used to have the cows come right up to us so we could feed them, but now we have goats to entertain us. The kids are enjoying having a new animal to watch and tease. They love feeding them and they've even named them.
Bretten and Kaysen waiting for the goats to come over so they could feed them.
Jaylee, Bretten and Kaysen feeding Little Horn.
Bretten loves feeding Little Horn (that's his favorite goat).
If you look closely you'll see that Kaysen was trying to feed the goat a rock...funny kid!
**We've been hitting the Splash Park a lot this summer. I only remembered my camera once, so I got a lot of pictures on that one day!
Kaysen is going to be a beach BABE (instead of a beach baby) some day!
Bretten and Kaysen filling up their gear!
Jaylee and Parker....somebody has a crush!
Jaylee
The whole crew at the Splash Park!
Kaysen deciding what to do next!
**A Tumbling and Singing class we went to:
The kids at a tumbling class.
Tumbling and Singing

Doing a hand-stand!

Bretten and Jaylee doing hand-stands!
Bretten and Jaylee doing their stuff!
**Our 4'th of July:
I was hoping to be able to stay down in Cedar City a little longer and then meet up with my family in Kanab for the 4'th, but that didn't work out. Jason couldn't find a one-way rental car to get back to Vernal, so we all had to come home...bleh! I was so looking forward to spending the 4'th in Vernal...NOT...but we still had a fun time and I'm glad Jason didn't have to spend it alone.
Jaylee, Bretten and Kaysen at the parade!
It's getting HOT!
Jason was trying to cover up Rylan's ears because he wasn't fond of all the noise. Do the fire engines really have to let the sirens and honking go non-stop??? Once is good guys...really!
Ohh...ANOTHER oil rig in the parade...geesh these Vernal parades are so entertaining! lol!
Only in Vernal!!!
The kids waiting for some candy!
More Parade pics!
Jaylee decorating our 4'th of July cake! mmmm!
When Rylan went down for his nap, I took the older 3 kids down to the park to visit with one of my friends Mandy and her son Conner. Jason got our BBQ going while we were there:
Rylan fell asleep in his bouncer...poor guy! He was one tired baby!
Jaylee playing at the park on the 4'th of July!
Kaysen went down the slides non-stop while we were there!
Bretten relaxing on the grass for a minute!
Jason put on a great fireworks show for us! The kids loved it!
The kids watching the fireworks!
And that's how it's done!
**Kaysen, (aka Kascal Rascal):
He's such a happy go-lucky kid!
He is such a cute big brother to Rylan. He loves him so much and wants him all to himself sometimes...but we still have to watch him closely because he still likes to poke his eyes...little stinker!
He loves him some baby Rylan time!!!
We love this kid!
**The kids making a 4'th of July Craft:
5 comments:
oh wow... that was like marathon-update! Great pics and stories. Fun to read through. I think my favorite was the toad :)
is that toad for real! holy cow it is huge! I love toads though. I catch them at my neighbors and bring them over to my house cause they eat all our bugs! you guys look like your doing good. sad you didnt get to come down to kanab! I talked to your mom and she hardly recognized me cause my hair is so different. it was fun to be home for the fourth! maybe next year you guys can make it!
Your kids are growing up so fast. We seriously need to get together soon! Give them hugs for me.
You always have your kids doing the funnest things! I need to take lessons from ya =) Fun update, I am sorry you didn't get to make it to Kanab for the 4th. Looks like you still had a good time though!
You are a great mom, and your kids are so lucky to have you! I am glad that they are having a great summer! I hope that things continue to go well for you! School starts soon!
Post a Comment