Saturday, September 19, 2009

Reason # 6,073 Why I Love Kaysen!

Whenever I go in the kitchen after Kaysen has been in there, I see that he has moved the dish cloth down to the lower handle. This happens on a regular basis, but I love it every time I see it!

5 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

so cute! Brianna does the same thing...except onto the FLOOR... I like Kaysen's idea better.
ps - I covet your kitchen.

yo mamma said...

That is sooo adorable! I'm so glad you took a picture so that you can always remember it! (and of course show him one day).

Richins Family said...

That is so awsome! I think it is great that he puts it back. My boys would toss it on the floor!

Chelsea said...

How funny!!! I suppose that is more "His Level"!

Jeanne Lewis said...

So Funny! It makes sense to be more at his level.