Saturday, September 19, 2009

Catching up on the Bubs!

I haven't been a very good blogger lately and when you don't post pictures of a baby on a regular basis, it seems they all of a sudden grow way too much! Rylan is by far the best baby we've had as far as just being happy and content. He is so mellow! He is getting stronger everyday and loves rolling all around to get where he wants to go. He still hasn't popped up his 2 bottom teeth. I'm surprised, because there have been so many times that I've thought he was teething, but still there are no teeth! We love his toothless grin though! Anyways, here are the latest of our sweet little Ryry (that's what we all seem to call him)!











6 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

While looking at these pictures, I think I said "ohhhhh...awwww...." at least ten times.

Sarah Jimenez said...

I was saying awwww too! What a cutie! I love the stage where they hold their toes. Ryan has just started doing it- but with just one hand so far! What a sweetie; I am glad he's been such a good baby for you guys.

Richins Family said...

He is so cute! I love the picture with all 3 of your boys, priceless!

Heaton Family said...

Haha what a cutie! I miss him! And I know what you mean about the teeth! Ummm... Where are they!? Hailey is going to be toothless 2 haha

Kirsten said...

he is SO big!! how old is he now!?! you don't have ages by any of the kids pictures so I couldn't remember :) too funny... I love the tiger pics!

Jeanne Lewis said...

Love the pic of Rylan with the bottle sound asleep. Priceless!!!