Thursday, September 11, 2008
Cutest kid on the planet!!!
Well, Kaysen is officially the cutest kid on the planet...according to his Mom, of course! He is finally saying "Daddy", although it's more like 'Daaaa-Deeee'. At the first of the video, he is saying "EEEEEE", but I'm pretty sure he was trying to say "Cheese!". What a funny kid, but at least he is starting to try to talk!
When Bretten is in pre-school on Monday and Wednesday mornings, and Jaylee is at kindergarten every morning now, it is kinda quiet around here, but it is nice to have some one-on-one time with Kaysen! We've never really had that with him, so he doesn't quite know what to think either, but I can tell he enjoys having Mom's full attention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is the cutest!
Oh my gosh. That is so cute. Boys. Gotta love boys.
Your kids are so stinkin cute! your little girl is beautiful! I am so glad I have a girl so that we can do girly stuff together too, she's not even two yet, but I luv that she is so girly already. I found your blog on lacey's page, so I hope you dont mind if I add you to my blog.
Cherish! I think we need to see some belly pics! Have you picked out a name yet? Are you planning any trips to this area any time soon?
love ya!
-jennie
Post a Comment