Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful!!!



After the first snowstorm!



After the 2nd snowstorm!



Our Death-Trap! Dare to knock on our door?



The poor trees have looked like this for a few weeks now! Frozen Solid!

It has been so cold here!!! It snowed like crazy a few weeks ago. The first snow storm never melted and then we got another huge snowstorm, and then a few small ones on top of that! I was out shoveling snow at least a couple hours a day (very good calorie-burner this time of year) and then I got really sick and gave up on it! Jason doesn't get home from work until 8 PM, so by that time, everything is frozen solid and you can't shovel, so when I got sick, it all just started piling up and then the COLD COLD COLD weather set in and has been here ever since and has frozen everything so you can't do anything about it! I put Christmas lights on some ground stakes to outline our yard and I don't think I'll see them again until May! Seriously, the snow has not moved! It can't even melt in this weather. It's insane! So, right when I got sick is when our neighbors started bringing Christmas goodies over and of course I don't have anything shoveled, so I feel really bad because our front entry way is a death trap! The steps have about 2 inches of frozen ice on them and right above the steps there are these crazy looking icicles! It looks more like a scary haunted house than a Christmasy Wonderland! Anyways, it's about this time that I'm kicking myself asking "Why in the world did we leave Page???" I see the weather reports and Page's low will be like 40, and our high will only be 17! Yikes! I think we'll just stay inside for a while and try and get out to Wal-Mart a couple times a week to get some exercise by taking a few laps around the store! :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks COLD! I wish it would snow in Cedar. We are just hoping for a white Christmas here!

mommaRx said...

OH MY GOODNESS! It looks so cold there. I thought it was cold in the city- but I will never complain about it again because I will just think of these pictures in Vernal!