Tired Kaysen enjoying the party!
Okay! We're officially getting old! Jaylee turned 5 today and I can hardly believe it! I can't believe we really have a 5 year old!!! I actually looked for some of Jaylee's baby pictures from when she was first born so I could put them on here in remembrance of her birth day and I realized that 5 years ago, digital cameras were still too expensive for most of us to afford, so I don't even have her baby pictures on my computer! Anyways, we had a FUN day for Jaylee. We had the house all decorated for her when she woke up and we gave her a pretty 'Birthday Girl' ribbon to wear and she absolutely loved that! (I gotta appreciate my kids while they're still easy to please) Jason was lucky because his day-off just happened to be today too, so he got to spend the whole day with us! We didn't do a friend's party because we're still fairly new to Vernal and don't know too many people yet. We did have a fun family party though and got to enjoy Jaylee's yummy barbie birthday cake, pizza, and presents. We made a gingerbread house and decorated princess crowns too! We had a great day celebrating Jaylee and we are so glad that we were blessed with such a special little girl! We love you so much Jaylee! Happy Birthday!!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaylee! I remember going to visit you in Laramie right before you had her. That really doesn't seem like five years ago. It looks like you had fun. I think sometimes the family parties are the best.
Happy Birthday Jaylee! It sounds like a fun day. Alissa is getting that same doll house for christmas. We have not put it together yet. I am glad it is so big. Hopefully they love it.
Happy Birthday Jaylee! Where has the time gone! I remember rocking her on her rocking horse just after her first birthday, and I can't believe it's been so long ago! She is so beautiful though, what a precious family you have Cherish! Thank you for your cute Christmas card. We just mailed ours today, so I hope you get it before Christmas!
What a cute girl. It seems like just yesterday when we went over to Jason's parents house to see you after you had her. I remember that she had TONS of hair. I am so glad that you had a fun day together celebrating.
I'm amazed that your oldest is 5 years old already too! I can't believe how fast time goes by. I love love the picture of Kaysen in his high chair- his face is so cute in it.
Post a Comment