Thursday, August 23, 2007

Taking a Break from the Madness!!!


Jaylee, Bretten, and Kaysen making a bird's nest!


Kaysen enjoying nature!!!


Jaylee took this picture- not bad for a 4 year old!


Jaylee and Bretten on the teeter-totter.


Jaylee and Bretten swinging- WEEEEEEE!!!

I feel like I've neglected my kids a little bit this last week because of the packing and all the other "busy" things that go along with moving. So, today I decided we'd just have a play day. We went to the park and played for a LONG time and then went to Burger King for lunch and played some more in the play land. Then, we came home and rode bikes up and down the street and hiked around the rocks and hills that are around our house. It's only 3:30 and I'm exhausted, as are the kids!! It probably doesn't help that we've been outside all day and it's still 100 degrees here! I'm starting to think Vernal wont be so bad- I'm not so crazy about the hot weather in Page. Well- the kids are calling-so I'm off to play some more! :)

2 comments:

jennie said...

Cherish...I am glad that you were able to take a "break". I don't think you ever really get a break do you? Even when "playing" you are being such a good mom. I must say too that you look so good! I love the hoops! I want to get some but wasn't sure I could pull it off. Anyway, I agree with you that we should all go camping, it would take a lot of coordinating but it would be worth it!

Lacey said...

How fun! Your such a great mom! I wish I was there. Okay...we can only go camping if I'm in the center and you are all around me with your tents.....I'm scared of the bears!!Okay I'm watching Jay Leno and I think Matt Damon is hot and so funny! Okay that was RANDOM!!!!