Sunday, August 19, 2007

What a Long week!!!

This has been a LONG week, but has also gone by too fast...you know those kinds of weeks??? We have been packing boxes with every spare minute we get and still have soo much to do. I'm wondering how we have fit so much stuff in a little 3 bedroom house?? We've been taking lots of loads to the thrift store, but I'm still worried about fitting everything into the U-Haul. I guess only time will tell!
Since Jason had the day off to help me finally, I put him to work!!! He helped me take down the trampoline, and disassembled the crib, patio chairs & table, the patio swing, and the treadmill and eliptical. It's a big relief to get that stuff out of the way. Well, that pretty much sums up our whole week!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Can I just say that I hate moving!! In January 2004 to April 2005 I moved six times!! One of the places I lived was a third floor apartment with Nate until our house was finished. I have not moved since, but I had the bug for the past 6 months....talk me out of it!

I can believe you're moving so fast! Seriously need to give yourself a day at the spa when your done...I'll meet you there for support! HA HA

The Spencers said...

Tuesday is the big day huh! Your house looks like its going to be really nice. You're still having a moving company come help aren't you? I hope so! At least by moving everything in one day you'll get it over with sooner. It will be so nice to move into a biggerplace too, that makes it more fun! Good luck with everything!