Sunday, June 20, 2010

Trip to Afton Wyoming

We had a fun time going to Afton Wyoming to visit my brother Jake and his family! Jason had to work, so I met my parents in Park City and we drove up together. I was going through morning sickness and wasn't feeling the greatest, so I was glad to have their help. Jake took us exploring and hiking to some amazing spots right in Afton. We had a fun time with family and seeing my nephew Zach receive his baby blessing too!


My cute little family (minus Jason), my parents, and my nephew Zach, the star of the day!!!


Bretten with Jake's dog Polly. He loved this dog. We told them we wanted one of her babies!!!


Jake and Jessica with all of their cute kids


Stopping for a picture while hiking!


My Mom and brother Jake with some of the kids


My Dad was a big help with Rylan. The mountain was steep and parts of it were all snow and ice, so I was glad to have some extra hands to help!


Ryry and Mom! Love this boy!


Bretten and Kaysen couldn't get enough of the river.


Jaylee and her cousin Brooke!


Kaysen loves being outdoors!!!

No comments: