Thursday, June 10, 2010

Soccer...Soccer...Soccer!!!

What a busy season of soccer we had this year! Jaylee and Bretten both played and had a fun time! We enjoyed going to their games and cheering for them! Jaylee has moved up in the league, so she had 2 games a week and 1 practice a week! I thought that was kind of a lot for a little kid, but I guess that's just the way sports are these days! Bretten had 1 game and 1 practice a week, so that was more doable. They both did wonderful and put forth a great effort! We are very proud of them!


Jaylee getting ready to block the goal!


Bretten and his best little buddy, Owen! It's a good thing these 2 were on the same team, because most the time, all Bretten was concerned about was if Owen was going to be there. haha!


Bretten running after the ball! Go Bretten!!!


I used to think that maybe Jaylee didn't have a competetive bone in her body, but she has proved me otherwise! Way to go Jaybird!!!


Jaylee and one of her besties, Lauralie!

1 comment:

Raelene said...

I can't believe how much your kids are growing! I havent seen your blog in a while (SORRY:( )Ive been kind of slacking this summer! I love sports too, but I know what you mean about 2 games and a practice in 1 week is really a lot. As long as the kids have fun though right? Cute pics!