My little turkeys!
Jaylee and Rylan
Me with my sweet little boys!
We had a fun after-Halloween play group. The weather was nice so we sat outside and snacked on pumpkin bread, cookies, etc. and let the kids play. We then had pumpkin smashing time where we let the kids smash and throw all the old pumpkins from Halloween. It was quite funny! Even the adults got in on the action....it's actually quite therapeutic!!!
The whole Gang! One of Kaysen's hats was sitting around so I put it on Kaysen's head. He went upstairs and a few minutes later he came down with a hat for Jaylee, Bretten and Rylan. He then went in my room and got me a hat too. I guess he decided he wanted everyone to wear hats. It was really funny and Kaysen was getting mad at us if we tried to take them off...of course we had to snap some pictures!
Another one of the whole crew!
Jaylee and Rylan
Bretten and Rylan
Craft Time!!! It seems like in November and December we do crafts daily! My kids love it though.
Hard at work!
Finger Painting Fun!
Jaylee doing what she does best...helping and looking out for Kaysen. She saw that he had taken his gloves off and she was so concerned for him.
Bretten drinking his hot chocolate after playing out in the snow.
Little cookie dough snatcher!
Hear No, See No, Speak No!!!
I had just given Rylan a bath and got him dressed and while he was getting dressed, he kept reaching to play with the door stopper, so I laid him down and let him wiggle it back and forth. I went to help Kaysen get out of the bath and when I came back down the hall to check on Rylan, this is what I found. haha!
Another view...I thought it was so funny. The tile was kind of cold though, so I felt bad. I scooped him up and snuggled him back to a more comfortable sleep as soon as I got the pictures.
Bretten playing with some of his favorite toys...his pirate ship.
Jaylee practicing her piano!
Rylan snuggling with Dad and being funny and playful!
Kaysen, Bretten and Jaylee throwing their coins in and making wishes!
Kaysen, Jaylee and Bretten playing on the cool horse statue after eating a yummy dinner at P.F. Changs. I never liked Chinese food much as a kid, but I think that it is my kids' favorite. Every time we have a special occasion and get to eat out, they always want Chinese!
Th..th..th..That's all folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment