Christmas is so much fun when you have little kids! We were lucky enough to be in bed by midnight on Christmas Eve and didn't wake up til 7:00 AM, and it was a good thing because we needed all the energy we could get to keep up with the kids all day long! They kept busy playing from the minute they woke up to the minute they went to bed. It was so much fun watching them play together. Jaylee kept telling me that she was so glad Jesus had a birthday that we got to celebrate! I am too! I love Christmas and all the fun traditions it brings with it!!!
On another note, I didn't feel well all day long on Christmas and all day today either. Today I've literally been in bed all day hardly able to get up because I really don't feel well. My stomach feels like somebody punched it really hard and my back is killing me too (it kind of feels like my kidney region), so I'm wondering what's going on?? I've also been really nauseous and unable to eat and I feel weak and dizzy. I hope I'm not getting sick, but maybe I'm just preparing to go into labor?? My doctor has thrown me for quite the loop with all the different scheduling days for my c-section (that's what you get when you are suppose to be having a baby over the holidays and a doctor that wants to go out of town). It was scheduled for the 26th (today) and then rescheduled to the 31st (next Wednesday), so I was quite shocked to get a call today from the surgery dept. at the hospital telling me I was scheduled to come in at 5:30 AM on Monday morning (I guess it will be the 29th after all). So, I guess the doctor changed it and never bothered to tell me! I am glad though because I am so ready to be done...especially after the last couple of days I've had. Anyways, that is the update there. And no, we still don't have a name picked out! I have no idea what we're going to do because usually you need a few weeks to think about the name to decide if you really like it, so I hope I'm not calling the social security dept. every couple weeks changing things. Ahhh! Anyways, we will try and put an update on here as soon as we can!
We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and that you will all have a very Happy New Years too!
Jaylee and Bretten putting out food for Santa and the Reindeer!
Jaylee, Bretten and Kaysen in their new pajamas on Christmas Eve!
Jason enjoying cooking up our Christmas breakfast!
Bretten!
Jaylee!
Kaysen playing with his new toys from Santa!
More Playing!
Jaylee and Bretten playing with the cool magnet set Grandma and Grandpa Crosby gave them!
7 comments:
I wish you all the best for Monday. Although I know you are ready for him to come but the 31st would be such a neat b-day.
Congratulations. Take it easy. Thinking of ya.
Good luck with your delivery on Monday, we'll be thinking of ya!
Good luck with your delivery! I hope all goes well and quick. We'll be thinking about you.
How exciting!! I'll be thinking about you on Monday then. We got that same baby playset at our house. Glad you had a great Christmas.
Sara
Merry Christmas! I hope your feeling better today. I can't wait to see this stinkin' cute Morrell!
Great pictures -- looks like you guys had a fun day. Good luck today! I can't wait to see the new little one...
Good luck with your delivery today, hope everything goes good. Looks like you guys had a good christmas and hope you have a happy new year with your new baby!!
Post a Comment