Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Letters from Santa!

I found this really cool website where you can print off a free personalized letter from Santa! You don't have to register or enter email addresses or anything. You just put in a few pieces of information about your child to make the letter personalized and then you can print a really cute letter.
Just click ­Here to make your personalized letter from Santa!
My kids love getting stuff in the mail, so I'm going to put these in the mailbox for them tomorrow!
(A few things: where it asks you to enter a best friend's name, I put there brother or sister's names- it turned out cuter that way. Rather than a street name, it turns out better in the letter if you put your neighborhood name. For example, I put The Quailbrook Neighborhood. It will let you see a preview of different letters before you choose which one you want to print, so you can go back and change information if it doesn't word it the way you want. Also, is you've already had your kids write letters to Santa, the P.S. part at the end is really cute because you can write something like "Thanks for the letter you sent me last week!". Or you can just remind them to be good and keep helping Mommy out! lol!)
Have Fun!

Also I wanted to add another thing on here while I'm at it. My kids LOVE doing craft stuff. They are so good at entertaining themselves and being creative. They will go in the office and work on their little projects for hours at a time...no joke (well maybe not Kaysen...yet...but Jaylee and Bretten do)! I'm always looking for fun stuff for them to do and I enjoy doing crafts with them too, but even if I just present them with new stuff to do, they can finish things up however their little hearts desire and they love it! Anyways, I just wanted to put this website on here too, from Michael's, called The Knack. Just click ­Here and it will take you to a page where you can register free for their site. They have some cute Christmas activities on there right now that you can print patterns out for and just let your kids go wild! They will send you an email once in a while, if you want, that gives you updated activites that are appropriate for your child's age. :)

7 comments:

Tim, Shelbie, Hudson, Lex and Navy J said...

Girl, you are the best mom ever! Your little family is so dang cute, and I can't believe it's almost time for number 4! I'm excited for you! Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I still wish your folks where in K-town so we could all get together for the Holidays as well. Have a Merry Christmas! Love you

Brenny said...

The letters from Santa are great -- what a fun idea.

I just looked to see your due date and you are SO close! You have a lot to do for this holiday season...

Sharps said...

I DO REMEMBER THAT!!! I actually even remember what I ordered. French onion soup...:) Fun times! Seems like just yesterday. I can't beleive you are having a bambino!!! Good luck!!! I am going crazy with my two:) NOT really I LOVE EM! I can't wait for another...but no TOO soon!

Raelene said...

Sounds like you guys had a great thanksgiving! Its always so fun to get together with family and hang out. I've never been shopping on black friday because of all the horror stories i've heard about rude crazy people. Looks like you've just reassured me that people are up to no good again! I can't believe how inconsiderate they were of you especially because you are pregnant! I'm glad you got everything you set out for and you made it out safely! I love the letters from santa idea. Zander just old enough now that he know how to write a wish list to santa, and he's super excited about it, so thanx for the idea! Good luck with the new baby and hope you have a merry christmas

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Oh my! I am a random blog lurker, I went to high school with Brace Robinson and when I saw the name Cherish I came to see if I knew you. As I was scrolling down, the word "VERNAL" literally jumped off a rapidly moving page. I went back to read and sure enough, you live there! We are actually moving to Vernal next week, 2 days after Christmas, while you are probably having a baby. Anyway, my husband will be the new veterinarian with Dr. Mathis. You'll have to look us up...oh, and one of our favorite missionaries while we lived in Mississippi was from Springville, Mitch Oldroyd. Loved that boy! Small, small world.

Jessica said...

Thanks for your Christmas card. We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and that everything goes well with your new baby boy!

sloan larsen said...

Thanks for the santa letter idea. my boys loved them. Good luck in 7days. I wish I knew what day our baby was coming:) I hope you have a fast recovery.