This post is about nothing in particular...just boring stuff that is occupying my pregnant, spacey mind tonight!
I am/was so excited to go see Twilight! I was planning on going with a bunch of Mom's in Vernal this weekend (I even had my movie ticket already), but now I'm going to be going to Provo on Friday for my little sister's baby shower, so I won't be here, and I've heard they are pretty much sold out at every theatre in that area, so....Oh Well! I'll have my kids with me anyways, so I guess it wouldn't have worked out, but I still can't wait to see the movie some time in the weeks ahead! Until then, I'll stay obsessed with this song (the one that's playing- Bella's Lullaby) and hopefully that will hold me over til I get to see the movie! :) I'm more excited to go hang out with my family anyways because I don't see them very often and I'm very excited for my little sister to have a Baby Shower! Since Jaylee started kindergarten, I feel so tied down. I can't just leave on a road trip to visit family whenever I feel like it (I took those days for granted), so I'm excited to have an excuse to get away!
Next, you all know how I love a good deal, so I had to post these links for any of you interested mommas out there. These are coupon links and they are good for $1.00 off any 1, and $2.00 off any 2, Johnson's Buddies products. Well, if you buy the Johnson's Buddy Bars at Wal-Mart or Target, they are only 0.97 cents, so they end up being free. You can print each coupon twice from any computer, so you can basically get 6 of these absolutely free! I did it a few months ago, and then they put the coupon out again with a later expiration, so I did it again and I've got 12 of these things for free now!!! Not too shabby! So, I might be a hoarder, but hey, my kids will have soap for a long time!!! Note: There is something it will ask you to install/download so you can print the coupons (so it can print the barcodes so the store scanner can read it), but it is quick and no big deal, and once you do it, you can print any of these coupons.
Johnson's Buddy Bar Coupon
And Another
And...ANOTHER!
And while I'm at it, here is another good one for $2.00 off any Goody Ouchless hair product, so I used it to get some free hair elastics (Jaylee goes through them like crazy), but you can probably use it for several of their products!
$2.00 Goody Coupon
And another for $1.00 of Yoplait Yo Plus Yogurt...I love yogurt and it's so healthy and a great way to add calcium to your diet...since I'm not much of a milk drinker!
Yogurt Coupon
Okay...I could go on and on (I love coupons), but I better stop before I get too annoying!
Before I'm overly annoying though (haha...you thought I was done), I have to say that in addition to coupons, I love me some good Freebies too, if they are things I can actually use....and Wal-Mart has a lot of them that change on a regular basis, so check that out and check back often. I've been getting Freebies from them for a few years now and they are nice to have. For example, I had about 4 things of sample size laundry detergent to take on my vacation this summer to do our laundry with. How nice...lol! So they can come in handy! You can click Here or in the future, just go to www.walmart.com and down to the in-stores now link and it will show a bunch of options and one of those is free samples, so that is how you can find it in the future!
Hmmm...what else? A baby name???? Everyone keeps asking me, but we are still kind of clueless as to what we're going to name this little angel in my belly. The only name we've come up with is Rylan James, but neither of us love it...yet! So we're open for suggestions. Got any?? And give me some input on the name Rylan. Is it too weird, is it boyish enough, is it just a bad name, or do you like it????
And pregnancy photos...I've been getting lots of requests for those lately and all I have to say is I'm not big on those. Call me 'Debbie Downer', but I'm really not a cute little pregnant person...I'm a big pregnant person and most people just think I'm fat instead of pregnant (cause that is what it looks like), so it's not necessarily something I like to see and especially not something I want to post. And no, I'm not just saying that. I've had several people just in the last few weeks at church and other places make comments like, "Oh, I didn't know you were pregnant?! When are you due?" And I just smile, and tell them (oh gee...only) "In a month and a half!!!" Arghhh! It's really not a big deal, but I'm just saying, I'm not just writing false ideas about myself! I wish I could get over it and be happy with the way I look, but I always put on tons of weight when I'm preggo (and yes, I'm self-conscious about it) and so you just have to deal with me not posting any pictures of me until the delivery of course and that is when you can all get a shocker! So just be patient...lol!
Tomorrow night I'm hosting a Simply Fun Game Night party at my house. I hope a few people actually come! I know I sometimes get annoyed with all the things I get invited to (I swear there are like 4 parties for Scentsy stuff every month...the stuff is great, but I only need so much!), and I'm sure others get tired of it too, but I decided to finally host a party for one of the many products for sale out there. I went to a party for Simply Fun Games a few weeks ago and was really impressed by the fun stuff they had! I don't think a lot of people have heard of them either, so hopefully it will be fun and not something everybody has seen a thousand times already. Plus, you get to play games all night...so that makes it fun and worth it- right? I should be downstairs getting some snacks baked for it right now, but I'm not. The kids are ALL asleep and I just want to sit and do nothing for a while, so that's what I've been doing!!!
Okay, well I could probably keep going on about random things that are going through my head tonight, but I will stop because the next thing I am wondering about is why I'm such a procrastinator...and I'm sure you don't want to read about that, so I won't even go there! I'll stop and go get to my baking so I don't have to feel guilty for being one tonight! :)
6 comments:
Hi Cherish! love the post- especially the coupon info! I ALWAYS need good tips and places to get coupons! you are so good at it! I think Rylan is a really cute name! It's unique - which is good - but too unique you know. And no worries on the picture thing. You are the cutest girl ever! I was not even "showing" yet but I was already getting self conscious, so I hear you! Anyway, I'd love to see you this weekend if you have time. I am leaving for Ktown on Sunday for Thanksgiving week (hallelujah!) so let me know!
Talk to you later!
-jennie
Cherish- you really are so good with the coupons and bargains. Thanks for sharing your valuable info! I like the name Rylan. We are actually going to use Ryan Cody- if ours is a boy- which we both think it is! We were kind of hoping for a twin girl and boy our first go round for Rylee and Ryan, but I think it has worked out better for us this way =) Good luck with your game night!
How about Edward for a name? Just kidding. I think there will be a whole generation without Edwards because the husbands refuse to let their wives shackled a kid with 'the dreamy vampire's' name.
I haven't heard about this game party thing. I love games and so it would interest me more than the other things out there (cookware, make-up, house decorating, scrapbooking...). Let us know how it goes.
Have a fun time at your sisters this weekend! You know, Cullen for a name really isn't that bad... :)
Stopping by to say HI! I wanted to say that I do think the name Rylan is cute. I have a few favorites: Christian, Eli, Lane, Quinn, Thayne, oh that is just a few I have so many more but I won't bore you with all that. I hope that you get to see Twilight soon, I too am still working toward that goal.
Fun! I'll have to check out those coupons. You can never have too much of that stuff. When are they inducing you? Keep me posted!!
Yes, Brandon is Type 1 too. -He actually got it in the MTC -had a concussion playing football and that triggered his pancreas to stop working -weird. Yes, so let us know of any good sugar-free recipes you have.
I remembered that they usually induce you a few weeks before your due date, (lucky) -keep us posted!
Sara
Post a Comment