Friday, March 28, 2008

He's Growing too Fast!!!


I was sorting through some pictures on my computer and saw this one of Kaysen from last Easter. He is growing up way too fast! So,
Dear Kaysen,
Please slow down and stay a baby forever because I don't think I will be ready to have another baby for a long long long time. I love you!
Love, Mom

And while I'm posting, on a totally different very random subject, did anybody see the Jazz game tonight? It was kind of cool because right in the middle of it, they showed President Monson with his wife, just chillin' in the crowd watching the game. Both Jason and I thought it was kinda cool! Who knew he was a Jazz fan!

3 comments:

Sara Walker said...

Oh that makes me cry. Why do they have to grow up so quickly? Hold him every chance you get. Look like Easter was fun.
Sara

The Spencers said...

What?! You're not ready for another one yet? J/K. I know exactly how you feel(minus one kid). They do grow up so fast. Kaysen's such a cutie pie.

Anonymous said...

I was actually at that game! It was really amazing to be there, especially after the game because when he went to leave, a massive croud of people gathered around him and he shook their hands for about 5 minutes. We went down and got some really great pictures. It was really touching!