Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Jake's Birthday!


Cute Cousins, Bretten and Kelsey


More Cute Cousins, Jaylee, Brooke, and Brinly


My brother Andy, his wife Clarissa, and my niece Cambrie (and one on the way)


All 22 of us! Poor waiter!!!


Our little family!


My nephews Kaden and Tyler, brother Jake, niece Brooke, and sister-in-law Clarissa


My Dad and my sister Cari and her family


The newlyweds, Josh and Sunny

Happy Birthday Jake! We went out to celebrate Jake's birthday at Red Robin. The whole family (except Danny, who is in Tahiti on his mission) was there! We had great food and a great time! I tried the barbeque chicken wrap, which didn't sound that great to me, but my sisters told me it was to die for, so I tried it and WOW! It was amazing! I've never really liked wraps, or barbeque sauce, but this was awesome, so, if you've never tried this, go out and get yourself one.

2 comments:

mommaRx said...

I love the new pictures. It looks like you had a blast over the holiday. I love big families! Your kids are so lucky to have so many cousins close to them and that are about the same ages. Your family is so cute!

jennie said...

It looks like you had such a great time with your family over Thanksgiving! I absolutely love it when EVERYONE is able to be together (although it is crazy!) You look so great too! I would love to get together next time you are around? Perhaps Christmas? Let me know!