Today I had an incredible moment....all 3 of my kids were sleeping at the same time! What are the odds of that? I think this has only happened one other time since Kaysen was born, so this is very rare. In fact, when it does happen, I'm always in such shock that I spend the whole 15 minutes that it actually lasts just sitting there in awe, and then I wonder to myself "What do I do now?," And that is when I waste more of my precious free time taking pictures...and then one of them wakes up! So nothing is accomplished during this 15 minute miracle except the fact that I get to take some darling pictures of my kids and write about it on here! (and Yes, that is okay by me!)
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Lazzzzy Summer Days!!!
Today I had an incredible moment....all 3 of my kids were sleeping at the same time! What are the odds of that? I think this has only happened one other time since Kaysen was born, so this is very rare. In fact, when it does happen, I'm always in such shock that I spend the whole 15 minutes that it actually lasts just sitting there in awe, and then I wonder to myself "What do I do now?," And that is when I waste more of my precious free time taking pictures...and then one of them wakes up! So nothing is accomplished during this 15 minute miracle except the fact that I get to take some darling pictures of my kids and write about it on here! (and Yes, that is okay by me!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad to see you here too. hehe. How did you get your photo listed on your blog page. Still learning this posting stuff. hehe
It's nice to have just a moment to sit down and do nothing!!!! I think that I need a NAP!!
Post a Comment