Saturday, June 16, 2007

Jason's 29th Birthday




Today is Jason's 29th Birthday. Even though it's Jason who is only 1 year away from 30, I think I'm feeling the "oldness" of it too. It has hit both of us pretty hard! haha! If it feels this way at 29, I can't imagine what actually turning 30 is going to be like. Jason talks like life is coming to an end! Anyways, it is has been a good day and reminds us that life really does go by way to fast, so we need to live every moment to our best and just enjoy every precious moment we have. Jason got a new treadmill for his birthday and Fathers Day, which I also love! :) He was excited about that! The kids always love birthdays too...even if it isn't theirs. They were excited all day long for Dad to get home so he could see the decorations we put up, open presents, BBQ some burgers, and see the cake we made him. We had a good time!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I wished that I had a tredmill....then I won't have to drive to the gym in the winter!!! I'm excited to see you next week! Love Ya