We had some friends over for dinner and games the other night and half-way through one of our games, Bretten came in and found the dice. We tried to get it back because we needed it for our game, but he wouldn't give it up for the life of him! He started to throw a typical 2 year old tantrum, so I decided to just find another dice to use. The rest of the night Bretten didn't put that dice down once. Even after everyone left and I was cleaning up the games, I tried again to get it back so I could put it away with the game, but he threw a fit, so I just let it be. So, how did I end up getting it back? Take a guess!
Sunday, May 13, 2007
What's so intriguing about dice???
We had some friends over for dinner and games the other night and half-way through one of our games, Bretten came in and found the dice. We tried to get it back because we needed it for our game, but he wouldn't give it up for the life of him! He started to throw a typical 2 year old tantrum, so I decided to just find another dice to use. The rest of the night Bretten didn't put that dice down once. Even after everyone left and I was cleaning up the games, I tried again to get it back so I could put it away with the game, but he threw a fit, so I just let it be. So, how did I end up getting it back? Take a guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment