Yesterday I took Jaylee and Bretten to Hannah Vest's Birthday party. While I was there, Jason called me and said my Grandma and Grandpa Bogedahl were at the pharmacy and that they wanted to come see us, so I ran home to see them. I guess they were passing through Page on their way back home to Torrey, UT and I'm so glad they stopped by to see us. Unfortunately they didn't get to see Jaylee and Bretten because they had been looking forward to that Birthday Party all week and would have never forgiven me if I'd made them come home. Little Kaysen did get to see them though and we got to snap a few precious pictures before they left. It was so good to see them and have a short little visit with them.
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Surprise Visit
Yesterday I took Jaylee and Bretten to Hannah Vest's Birthday party. While I was there, Jason called me and said my Grandma and Grandpa Bogedahl were at the pharmacy and that they wanted to come see us, so I ran home to see them. I guess they were passing through Page on their way back home to Torrey, UT and I'm so glad they stopped by to see us. Unfortunately they didn't get to see Jaylee and Bretten because they had been looking forward to that Birthday Party all week and would have never forgiven me if I'd made them come home. Little Kaysen did get to see them though and we got to snap a few precious pictures before they left. It was so good to see them and have a short little visit with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment