Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Camping Trip

Since Jason doesn't get a lot of time off, I do what I can to get the kids out and experiencing life! It was about 2 weeks after my miscarriage, and I was just feeling like we needed to get out and do something besides sitting home, so I decided to go camping with a few of my friends and their kids! Aren't we brave! haha. No husbands came along, so we were a little nervous, but we handled it all on our own and had a lot of fun and cooked some yummy food!!! I took along a bunch of craft stuff and the kids did crafts galore. They had fun exploring on a nature hike with my friend Deb, and roasting marshmallows and making smores and just playing from dusk til dawn! There was a HUGE dirt pile next to our campsite that the kids had a blast playing on and sliding down. I was a little scared that a hungry bear might find us, but we took the risk and I'm glad we did. We made a lot of fun memories and had a good time!


Bretten loving the fire!!!


Jaylee and Parker


The boys roasting some marshmallows!


Dirty Dirty baby!!!


I think Rylan enjoyed getting dirty a little too much! He loved his first camping trip!


Rylan and Kaysen


Me and my snuggler!


Jaylee and Rylan loved the hammock! This was the kids hang out spot!


Kaysen and Rylan taking a turn....actually I think Rylan was in on everybody's turn! He couldn't get enough of it!


Bretten and Rylan! I have the cutest boys if I must say so myself!

No comments: