Jason*Cherish*Jaylee*Bretten*Kaysen*Rylan*Easton
OH MY GOSH! who is that?? is that real? that thing is HUGE!
Monster dog! haha...
Umm thats not even funny.. I'm in love with Jacob! :P
My favorite line from the movie was when Alice said, "I'll come back... as soon as you put the dog out."
Oh my hell! Cherish you never cease to amaze me! LOL!!
LOL, Yes that does look like one of the wolves from the movie!! How funny...Sorry all you tweens out there but Jacob wont be making out with Bella in the Mountains in Eclipse, He died
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH! who is that?? is that real? that thing is HUGE!
Monster dog! haha...
Umm thats not even funny.. I'm in love with Jacob! :P
My favorite line from the movie was when Alice said, "I'll come back... as soon as you put the dog out."
Oh my hell! Cherish you never cease to amaze me! LOL!!
LOL, Yes that does look like one of the wolves from the movie!! How funny...Sorry all you tweens out there but Jacob wont be making out with Bella in the Mountains in Eclipse, He died
Post a Comment