Friday, April 27, 2007

Sick Sick Sick!!!

We have been sick for almost two weeks now!!! No fun at all! :(
First, it was the flu being passed back and forth to everyone in our house, and now, we've got a nasty cold going around. My poor husband has even been sick, which, if you know Jason, is rare because he never gets sick. He has had to work through all of it! He gets home from work and just crashes. Jaylee got to miss pre-school all week because I didn't want her getting all the other kids at school sick, although I think pre-school is where all of this sickness originated from in the first place!

We had a nurse come over yesterday to check Kaysen and make sure his lungs were clear because it has taken a tole on his breathing, and since he had all the problems with his lungs when he was born, I was gettting scared about how stuffy and sick he was. He is going to be okay though. We just have to keep suctioning him out really good and hope that he doesn't get an ear infection or something. He was weighed yesterday and was already at 15 lbs.!!! I couldn't believe that. He is doing so well!!!

Anyways, that is the story of our lives the last few weeks. I hope next week brings better times for all of us and any of you out there going through the same thing...I hear it's going around.

No comments: