Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

After another LONG winter in Vernal, we are so glad to have Spring weather here again! The kids are already playing outside as much as possible. I love being outside and doing yard work and house projects while the kids play, so it's great for me too! We've been doing lots of bike rides and walks too. Kaysen and Rylan love riding in the kid's bike seat I have attached to my bike. Yeah SPRING!!!


Bretten, Kaysen and Jaylee ready for a bike ride!


Kaysen playing in the playhouse!


Rylan thinks he is pretty cool stuff since he figured out how to ring the doorbell and go in and out of the door!


Kaysen is growing up so fast! He is now riding this tractor! Not too long ago, he was hitching rides in the trailer part because he was too little to pedal anywhere!


One of Rylan's favorite things to do lately: Make faces on the glass window. I stand outside and watch and laugh, so he does it more. He is actually quite entertaining!


Kaysen and Rylan playing games! They are becoming quite good little buddies!


Rylan enjoying a cold sippy on the steps!

And of course, after playing outside all day long, I have some very tired kids!



No comments: